Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- An interview with Brendan Connell
- A review of Those Poor, Poor Bastards (written by Tim Marquitz, J. M. Martin and Kenny Soward)
- A review of Brendan Connell's The Galaxy Club
- A review of Paul Kearney's A Different Kingdom
- GUEST POST: Five Ways Authors of Speculative Fiction Bring World-changing Ideas into their Stories by Jonathan Maas
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Doomstalker(Darkwar Trilogy, #1)
The Grauken wakes. It was the dormant, loathsome instinct possessed by every beast of Ponath. An innocent pup of the Degnan Packstead, Marika thought it was just a tale to frighten the young. Then the Grauken-possessed, cannibalistic nomads swept down from the far north – and the winter of death began.
Marika's pack now has to fight for its life – even if it means calling upon the treacherous witchlike Silth who can slay by mind alone. But young Marika has powers, too... enormous, untamed mental energies. Can Marika be a weapon against their foes? Or will she become something far greater than the Silth, something fearfully whispered of only in legends Doomstalker.