Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of J. D. Jordan's Calamity: Being an Account of Calamity Jane and Her Gunslinging Green Man
- A review of Léon Bloy's The Tarantulas' Parlor and Other Unkind Tales
- The 'Alternate Reality' Blog Tour: The Devil's in the [Period] Detail by Mark A. Latham
- A review of Anders Reemark's Mandigo and the Hellhounds
- A review of Peter Morfoot's Impure Blood
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Accidental Vampire(Argeneau, #7)
Ever since an accident turned her into a knockout vamp, Elvi Black's been catching her z's in a coffin, staying out of the sun, and giving up garlic. She knows there's more to being undead than what she saw in Dracula, but she can't very well ask her mortal friends about proper biting etiquette. But when her neighbors placed a personal ad for her in the local paper, she never imagined she'd meet Victor Argeneau, a vampire who could have his pick of any woman — dead or alive.
Rich, powerful, and drop — dead gorgeous, Victor's the perfect man for a novice neck — biter like Elvi. He's willing to teach her everything he knows, but he'll have to do it fast. Someone's out to put a stake through her new vamp life, and only Victor can keep her safe — and satisfied — for all eternity.