Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Brendan Connell's The Galaxy Club
- A review of Paul Kearney's A Different Kingdom
- GUEST POST: Five Ways Authors of Speculative Fiction Bring World-changing Ideas into their Stories by Jonathan Maas
- Interview with Suzanne van Rooyen
- A review of Will Summerhouse's Orion Poe and the Lost Explorer
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||2 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Spirit War(The Legend of Eli Monpress, #4)
Eli is vain. He's cocky. And he's a thief.
But he's a thief who has just seen his bounty topped and he's not happy about it. The new guy, as it turns out is his best friend, bodyguard, and master swordsman Josef. Who has been keeping secrets from Eli. Apparently, he's the only prince of a rather feisty country and his mother (a formidable queen who's every bit as driven and stubborn as he is) wants him to come home and do his duty, which means throwing over personal ambitions like proving he's the greatest swordsman who ever lived.
Family drama aside, Eli and Josef have their hands full. The Spirit Court has been usurped by the Council of Thrones and someone calling herself the Immortal Empress is staging a massive invasion. But it's not just politics – the Immortal Empress has a specific target in mind, Eli Monpress, the greatest thief in the world.