Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- An interview with Brendan Connell
- A review of Those Poor, Poor Bastards (written by Tim Marquitz, J. M. Martin and Kenny Soward)
- A review of Brendan Connell's The Galaxy Club
- A review of Paul Kearney's A Different Kingdom
- GUEST POST: Five Ways Authors of Speculative Fiction Bring World-changing Ideas into their Stories by Jonathan Maas
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||2 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Shadowed Sun(Dreamblood, #2)
Gujaareh, the city of dreams, suffers under the imperial rule of the
Kisuati Protectorate. A city where the only law was peace now knows
violence and oppression. And nightmares: a mysterious and deadly plague
haunts the citizens of Gujaareh, dooming the infected to die screaming
in their sleep. Trapped between dark dreams and cruel overlords, the
people yearn to rise up - but Gujaareh has known peace for too long.
Someone must show them the way.
Hope lies with two outcasts: the first woman ever allowed to join the dream goddess' priesthood, and an exiled prince who longs to reclaim his birthright. Together, they must resist the Kisuati occupation and uncover the source of the killing dreams... before Gujaareh is lost forever.