Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of J. D. Jordan's Calamity: Being an Account of Calamity Jane and Her Gunslinging Green Man
- A review of Léon Bloy's The Tarantulas' Parlor and Other Unkind Tales
- The 'Alternate Reality' Blog Tour: The Devil's in the [Period] Detail by Mark A. Latham
- A review of Anders Reemark's Mandigo and the Hellhounds
- A review of Peter Morfoot's Impure Blood
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Reluctant Vampire(Argeneau, #15)
Harper lost his lifemate, Jenny, during her turn and has blamed himself for her death ever since, so he's rather happy for the distraction when Tiny and Mirabeau arrive with a young immortal in tow. Stephanie McGill is a young newly turned, immortal who is being hunted by a mad no-fanger named Leonius.
When Anders and Drina Argenis (Argeneau) arrive to help, Harper finds himself working with the beautiful young Spanish woman. But things get interesting when Stephanie decides to take on the role of cupid and bring Drina and a reluctant Harper together. How much trouble could a newly turned teenage vamp be?