Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- GUEST POST: Drawing Inspiration by Seth Skorkowsky
- An interview with Terry Grimwood
- An interview with Christopher Fowler
- A review of J.R. Hamantaschen's With a Voice that is Often Still Confused But is Becoming Ever Louder and Clearer
- GUEST POST: You Don't Have to be an Expert to Fake it Like One by Michael Pogach
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Born of Fury(The League, #7)
The war is on...
Counted among the fiercest Andarion warriors ever born, Hauk is one of the five founding members of the Sentella: an organization that has declared war on the League. They rule the Ichidian universe with an iron fist and terrify it with an army of well-trained assassins. Hauk’s enemies are legion, but he fears nothing and no one. He will do whatever it takes to survive and protect his Sentella brethren.
Sumi Antaxas is one of the best assassins the League has ever trained. In her world, failure is not an option and she has never met a target she couldn’t execute. So when she’s assigned Hauk, she believes it’ll be a quick and easy mission.
But nothing is ever as simple as it seems, and Hauk is far better skilled than any she's faced before...