Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of J. D. Jordan's Calamity: Being an Account of Calamity Jane and Her Gunslinging Green Man
- A review of Léon Bloy's The Tarantulas' Parlor and Other Unkind Tales
- The 'Alternate Reality' Blog Tour: The Devil's in the [Period] Detail by Mark A. Latham
- A review of Anders Reemark's Mandigo and the Hellhounds
- A review of Peter Morfoot's Impure Blood
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||1 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
No Easy Way Out(No Safety in Numbers, #2)
It's Day 7 in the quarantined mall. The riot is over and the senator trapped inside is determined to end the chaos. Even with new rules, assigned jobs, and heightened security, she still needs to get the teen population under control. So she enlists Marco's help - allowing him to keep his stolen universal card key in exchange for spying on the very football players who are protecting him.
But someone is working against the new systems, targeting the teens, and putting the entire mall in even more danger. Lexi, Marco, Ryan, and Shay believe their new alliances are sound.
They are wrong. Who can be trusted? And who will be left to trust?
The virus was just the beginning.
Fans of Life As We Knew It and those who love apocalyptic plots will love this modern Lord of the Flies. The sequel to No Safety in Numbers is a pounding, relentless rush that will break your heart and keep you guessing until the end.