Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of J. D. Jordan's Calamity: Being an Account of Calamity Jane and Her Gunslinging Green Man
- A review of Léon Bloy's The Tarantulas' Parlor and Other Unkind Tales
- The 'Alternate Reality' Blog Tour: The Devil's in the [Period] Detail by Mark A. Latham
- A review of Anders Reemark's Mandigo and the Hellhounds
- A review of Peter Morfoot's Impure Blood
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Shadowhand Covenant(The Vengekeep Prophecies, #2)
Trouble is brewing in the Five Provinces. Mysterious magical artifacts have gone missing from the royal vaults. Master thieves from a secret society known as the Shadowhands are disappearing. And without explanation, the High Laird has begun imprisoning the peaceful Sarosan people.
Jaxter Grimjinx suspects all these things are connected, but after the tapestry fiasco involving his family nearly destroyed Vengekeep, he knows better than to get involved. Then he and his parents receive a summons from the Shadowhands — a summons that they would be foolish to ignore — and Jaxter is thrust into the heart of the conspiracy. With the help of a few new friends and an old friend he’d rather forget, Jaxter will have to delve deep into some long-buried — and dangerous — secrets.
With more twists and turns than a palace vault and one unforgettable family of thieves, this second book in the epic Vengekeep trilogy will leave you breathless for the final installment. Bangers!