Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Vaughn Entwistle's The Revenant of Thraxton Hall
- An interview with Clifford Beal about The Guns of Ivrea
- A review of Justin Isis' Divorce Procedures for the Hairdressers of a Metallic and Inconstant Goddess
- A review of Michael W. Garza's Tribes of Decay
- A review of Danie Ware's Ecko trilogy (Ecko Rising, Ecko Burning and Ecko Endgame)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Singer(The Irin Chronicles, #2)
When you've lost everything you love, how do you fight the darkness?
Ava left Istanbul with a new identity, new name, and new magic she could barely control. Laid low by Malachi's sacrifice, she searches for help from the fabled Irina. But will the secretive women of the Irin race welcome or shun her? Ava's origins are still a mystery, and her powers are darker than any they've encountered before.
The Irin world hangs in the balance. And as the children of angels battle their own demons, ancient rivalries among the Fallen threaten to wreak havoc on earth.
Thousand of miles away, a warrior wakes with no memory of his identity or his people. Stumbling though the dark and twisted schemes of fallen angels, ravenous Grigori, and even his own leaders, he must find a way back to the one thing he remembers. A single voice calls him. Malachi has one mission.
"Come back to me."
THE SINGER is the second book in the Irin Chronicles, a contemporary fantasy series from Elizabeth Hunter, author of the Elemental Mysteries.