Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- An interview with Brendan Connell
- A review of Those Poor, Poor Bastards (written by Tim Marquitz, J. M. Martin and Kenny Soward)
- A review of Brendan Connell's The Galaxy Club
- A review of Paul Kearney's A Different Kingdom
- GUEST POST: Five Ways Authors of Speculative Fiction Bring World-changing Ideas into their Stories by Jonathan Maas
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Fire Dragon(Deverry Series, #11)
Book Three of The Dragon Mage
The Fire Dragon tells two separate stories: one set in the 'present' of 1117, and one set in the past, the era of the Civil Wars. In the present, Raena's trouble-making in Cerr Cawnen leads to terrible death and destruction but may ultimately succeed in offering the final working-out of Rhodry's Wyrd. In the past, Nevyn and Lilli attempt to solve the riddle of the curse tablet, but the price will be high.
In this, the eleventh volume in the Deverry cycle and third of the Dragon Mage series, storylines begun in Dawnspell: The Bristling Wood, A Time of Exile and The Black Raven – both the 'present' of 1117 and the past – will reach their triumphant and spellbinding conclusion. But there will be more Deverry books to unravel the situation that climaxes The Fire Dragon...