Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Vaughn Entwistle's The Revenant of Thraxton Hall
- A review of Justin Isis' Divorce Procedures for the Hairdressers of a Metallic and Inconstant Goddess
- A review of Michael W. Garza's Tribes of Decay
- A review of Danie Ware's Ecko trilogy (Ecko Rising, Ecko Burning and Ecko Endgame)
- GIVEAWAY: Jottings from a Far Away Place by Brendan Connell and Blue on Blue by Quentin S. Crisp
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The time shortly after the Great Nuclear Spasm: in all the world there is nothing but ruin, famine, barbarism. Worst of all, residual radiation is causing an ever increasing rate of abnormal births. The human race is doomed to slow extinction, but among the ever increasing numbers of mutants a few are not less but more than what came before.
Yet even for them survival is a fading hope as the nations once more grope toward their former power, and prepare to wage another war. If the new supernormals are to become the new bearers of the human heritage they must find a way to leave the ruined earth.