Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Léon Bloy's The Tarantulas' Parlor and Other Unkind Tales
- The 'Alternate Reality' Blog Tour: The Devil's in the [Period] Detail by Mark A. Latham
- A review of Anders Reemark's Mandigo and the Hellhounds
- A review of Peter Morfoot's Impure Blood
- A review of Mark Howard Jones' Dreamglass Days
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The time shortly after the Great Nuclear Spasm: in all the world there is nothing but ruin, famine, barbarism. Worst of all, residual radiation is causing an ever increasing rate of abnormal births. The human race is doomed to slow extinction, but among the ever increasing numbers of mutants a few are not less but more than what came before.
Yet even for them survival is a fading hope as the nations once more grope toward their former power, and prepare to wage another war. If the new supernormals are to become the new bearers of the human heritage they must find a way to leave the ruined earth.