Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
William Horwood was born 1944 in Oxford, England.
William Horwood has written books about the world of The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame. These books are sequels to The Wind in the Willows. He has also written three picture books, which are based upon the world of The Wind in the Willows.
William Horwood's other fantasy series are The Duncton Chronicles, The Book of Silence and Wolves of Time.