Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
Margaret Mahy (born 1936-2012) is a well-known New Zealand author of children's and young adult books. While the plots of many of her books have strong supernatural elements, her writing concentrates on the themes of human relationships and growing up.
Margaret Mahy has won several awards, including the Esther Glen Medal of the New Zealand Library Association in 1983 for The Haunting and the Carnegie Medal for The Haunting in 1982, The Changeover: A Supernatural Romance in 1986 and The Memory in 1987.
Margaret Mahy. Wikipedia.