Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
Katharine Kerr was born in Cleveland, Ohio in 1944 to a family which considered itself British-in-exile far more than American. In 1962, she moved to the San Francisco Bay Area, and has lived there ever since.
In 1979 a friend gave Katherine her first fantasy role-playing game. She became so intrigued with gaming and with the fantasy field that she began writing articles for gaming magazines, and for some time was a contributing editor to ‘Dragon’ magazine, as well as devising gaming modules. Now, however, she is devoting herself exclusively to fiction.