Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Lunching with the Antichrist(Von Bek)
A collection of short fiction.
- A Winter Admiral (1994)
- Wheel of Fortune (1989)
- Dead Singers (1974)
- Lunching with the Antichrist (1993)
- The Opium General (1984)
- The Cairene Purse (1990)
- Crossing into Cambodia (1979)
Dealing with the lives of the Beck, Begg, and von Bek families, Lunching with the Antichrist is an inter-related series of stories set in rural England, London, and the French Mediterranean, North Africa, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia, drawing on the author's experience. Whether dealing with the 1920s or the early 21st century, the book reflects a passionate concern for our immediate present.