Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Darkness Weaves(Kane, #1)
First published in abridged and altered form in 1970 as Darkness Weaves with Many Shades. Restored as Darkness Weaves in 1978.
KANE – The Mystic Swordsman commands the fleet of an island empress – a ravaged ruler bent on bitter revenge.
Once Efrel was the beautiful consort of a king. Now she is a hideous creature who lives only for revenge.
She has allies to aid her, but only Kane, the Mystic Swordsman, can rally her forces for battle. Only he can deliver the vengeance she has devised in her knowledge of black magic and in her power to unleash the demons of the Deep.