Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Man Who Sold the Moon(Heinlein's Future History)
Heinlein's monumental "Future History" series continues. Two scientists develop cheap solar power - and threaten the industrial status quo. The nation's cities are linked by a system of moving roads - and a strike can bring the entire country to a halt. Workers in an experimental atomic plant crack under the mental strain.
And the space frontier is opened by an unlikely hero - D. D. Harriman, a billionaire with a dream: the dream of Space for All Mankind. The method? Anything that works. Maybe, in fact, Harriman goes too far. But he will give us the stars...
- Let There Be Light
- The Roads Must Roll
- The Man Who Sold the Moon
- Blowups Happen