Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||1 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
City of Illusions(Hainish Cycle)
Scattered over the earth, small isolated settlements of humanity lived
in a state of semi-barbarity; the knowledge and skills, the glory that
had been Terra's in the golden age of the League of Worlds lost to
Each time a group of Earthmen began to rise from the ashes, the Shing, the ravagers of Terra, the Liars, would crush them out.
Only one man could stand against them, and that man had alien amber eyes. Before he dared oppose the enemy he had to prove to humanity, and to himself that he was not a tool of the Shing...