Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES...
Except to Harry Keogh, Necroscope. And what they tell him is horrifying.
In the Balkan mountains of Rumania, a terrible evil is growing. Long buried in hallowed ground, bound by earth and silver, the master vampire schemes and plots. Trapped in unlife, neither dead nor living, Thibor Ferenczy hungers for freedom and revenge.
The vampire's human tool is Boris Dragosani, part of a super-secret Soviet spy agency. Dragosani is an avid pupil, eager to plumb the depthless evil of the vampire's mind. Ferenczy teaches Dragosani the awful skills of the necromancer, gives him the ability to rip secrets from the mind and bodies of the dead.
Dragosani works not for Ferenczy's freedom but world domination. He will rule world with the knowledge raped from the dead.
His only opponent: Harry Keogh, champion of the dead and the living.
To protect Harry, the dead will do anything – even rise from their graves!