Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
We have heard about E.S.P. but the clash of a sceptical physical scientist and the psychic-sensitive admirer of his ugly daughter in Try This for Psis will exceed the most dreadful suspicions...
We have read of psychiatric methods, but Comfort Me, My Robot shows what might happen when psychotherapy is administered by an Adjustor...
We are accustomed to the visits of foreign ambassadors, but Block that Metaphor concerns a bizarre visitor with alien thought processes...
In Wheel and Deal the products on offer are "Okay Used Females, One Owner" – part of the auto-erotic industry...
These and other disturbing fantasies await discovery in this mind-bending collection by Robert Bloch, inventor of a thousand possible tomorrows.
- Try This for Psis
- Comfort Me My Robot
- The Professor Plays It Square
- Block that Metaphor
- Wheel and Deal
- You Got to Have Brains
- You Could Be Wrong
- Dead-End Doctor
- Change of Heart
- Edifice Complex
- Constant Reader