Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Hell on Earth(The Lost Bloch, #2)
The Lost Bloch explores the "missing" novels of Robert Bloch – written for the pulps in the 1940s and '50s, seldom reprinted, overlooked because they were rarely collected or offered in book form. Each volume contains one or more such "lost" works in addition to several novella-length stories of equivalent vintage.
- From here, I Can See Four Blochs by David J. Schow
- Lost and Found by Douglas E. Winter
- Hell on Earth
- The Miracle of Ronald Weems
- It's a Small World
- Once a Sucker
- Interview conducted by David J. Schow