Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Classic stories and poems from the arch-priest of Gothic horror.
"The Fall of the House of Usher," "The Murders in the Rue Morgue," "The Pit and the Pendulum," "The Gold-Bug" – some of the most famous tales of terror, the most macabre detective stories ever written. Acknowledged master of suspense, Poe was also a poet and as his stories of mesmerism and time travel prove – a pioneer of science fiction. In this collection, probing to the depths of the human psyche, Poe's haunted genius will chill and enthral you!