Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Novelisation of the movie "Bram Stoker's Dracula" based on the script by James V. Hart, which is in turn based on the original novel by Bram Stoker.
The ultimate retelling of a story that has mesmerised readers for nearly a century.
From the dank crypt of his foreboding castle in the forests of Transylvania to the bustling, foggy street of Victorian London, Count Dracula comes to claim his victims to feed the lustful hunger that has damned him to a life of lonely immortality... and to bind to him an innocent young woman - the miraculous double image of the love that he lost four centuries earlier.
Here is the extraordinary story of a creature possessed of an irresistible sexuality and a powerful evil as old as time itself. This unforgettable classic of darkly erotic horror is now a magnificent motion picture from Francis Ford Coppola, featuring an internationally celebrated cast.