Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||4 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Transformation(The Rai-Kirah, #1)
FREEDOM IS THE ABILITY TO MAKE A CHOICE...
Seyonne was not always a slave. Once his people were the guardians of magic such as the land had never seen, protectors and defenders. But the Derzhi came, and enslaved them. Now, years of degradation and misery have blurred Seyonne's memory, and sapped his strength. To his people, he is already dead. And to him, death is all that is left – until he finds hope in a most unlikely place...
Sold once again, Seyonne is bought by Aleksander, the heir to the Derzhi Empire. His new master is cold, and heedlessly cruel. But within Aleksander, the seeds of greatness wait. All it would take is guidance from one such as Seyonne once was...
But time is short, for demons have also noticed Aleksander – and what they cannot control, they will destroy...
Transformation is the first book of The Books of the Rai-Kirah trilogy.
I enjoyed reading Transformation. I thought that it was a well written and interesting fantasy book.
I can highly recommend this book to everybody, who likes good high fantasy.