Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
A man can stray into evil for many reasons – a lust for power, the pursuit of forbidden knowledge or simply a desire to do the right thing. But they all have one thing in common – once the first steps are taken along the dark path, none ever return. Pursued by fanatical witch hunters and universally hated and feared, the necromancer risks death and damnation in his studies to prolong life. For the successful, however, an eternity of power awaits!
Following his last awesome fantasy novel, Magestorm, Jonathan Green charts the descent of a simple physician as he travels the insane path of necromancy! As the darkness grows, he must face up to the truth that he has perhaps gone too far in his quest to cheat death.