Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Once upon a time… far to the east of the Dragaeran Empire, four brothers ruled in Fenario:
King László, a good man - though perhaps a little mad;
Prince Andor, a clever man - though perhaps a little shallow;
Prince Vilmos, a strong man - though perhaps a little stupid;
and Prince Miklos, the youngest brother, perhaps a little - no, a lot - stubborn.
Once upon a time there were four brothers - and a goddess, a wizard, an enigmatic talking stallion, a very hungry dragon - and a crumbling, broken-down palace with hungry jhereg circling overhead. And then…