Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Stories originally published in the men magazines circa late 70s – early 80s under the pseudonym "Jerzy Livingston". The first edition was published in 1999. The new 2009 hardcover edition is limited to 1,000 copies and will be autographed by Jack Ketchum.
The OCP edition of Jack Ketchum's "Broken On The Wheel of Sex: The Jerzy Livingston Years" will be the most complete edition of the "Stroup" stories ever collected together. This is an early listing and will be updated with complete content, cover art, etc.
- New Introduction by Jack Ketchum "The Goblin on the Dance Floor"
- Nineteen stories collected here in this New Revised Edition, featuring previously unpublished stories
- Original cover art by Cortney Skinner
- 1,000 copy signed limited edition hardcover