Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Lord of Castle Black(Khaavren Romances, #4)
The Viscount of Adrilankha, Volume Two
The Interregnum is over. To everyone's astonishment, Zerika, a young
Phoenix, has coolly emerged from the Paths of the Dead, carrying with
her the Orb, which everyone had thought was lost in Adron's Disaster.
The Orb is the heart of the Dragaeran Empire, the source of all its
magic – and the infallible sign that Zerika is the new Empress.
But not everyone is happy to hear the news. Kana, a Dragonlord, has been expanding his holdings. He now controls almost half the area that was once the Empire – in effect, the Empire re-created, with himself on the throne.
Among those opposing him is Morrolan, who, until recently, was an orphan raised among Easterners, unaware of his lineage. It has belatedly come to his attention that he's a high-ranking Dragonlord, and now he means to act like one. And from Sethra Lavode he has received a gift of immense significance and power: Blackwand, a magical artifact in the form of a sword.
He'll find plenty to do with it.