Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Witch Baby and Me(Witch Baby, #1)
Lily is 9. Her sister, Daisy, is 1. But she's no ordinary baby. Somehow, when she was born, something went wrong. And now Daisy is a Witch Baby. Nobody knows this but Lily. She's the only one sho can see when Daisy makes the fridge float in the air, or turns people into slugs, or summons up her very stinky dog, Waywoof.
They have just moved to a new neighbourhood and Mum decides to throw a party. She sends Lily and Daisy out to deliver the invitations. They meet some odd characters along the way. Will the party be a big success, or will Daisy's magic mean things make it even more chaotic than normal?