Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||1 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Original title: Vingt Mille Lieues Sous les Mers (1869–1870).
A mission to rid the seas of a monster becomes a nightmare for Professor Aronnax and harpooner Neil Land when they become prisoners of the "monster" itself – a spectacular submarine commanded by Captain Nemo. The marvels of their underwater journey soon distract them from their worries – the professor, at least, wouldn't have missed this voyage for the world!