Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Wild Fire(Leopard, #4)
Conner Vega, physically and emotionally scarred by his past, has returned to the lush, exotic landscape of the Panama rainforest – his birthplace, and hopefully an escape from the guilt that consumes him. Free to roam at last, the leopard in him longs to take control, but knowing how dangerous that would be, Connor must resist. However, there are more serious issues to deal with. Connor's been brought back for a specific purpose: to help save his people from an evil threatening their existence, and to avenge his mother's brutal murder. And this time he means to take care of business.