Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Philip K. Dick Award nominee 1991, Nebula Award nominee 1991, Hugo Award nominee 1992, World Fantasy Award nominee 1992.
Sparrow's my name. Trader, Deal-maker, Hustler, some night call me. I work the Night Fair circuit, buying and selling pre-nuke videos from the old Earth. I know how to get a high price, especially on Big Bang collectibles. But the hottest ticket of all is information on the Horsemen – the mind-control weapons that tilted the balance in the war between the Americas. That's the prize I'm after.
But it seems I'm having trouble controlling my own mind...
The Horsemen are coming...