Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Dealing with Dragons(Enchanted Forest, #1)
Also as Dragonsbane.
Dealing with Dragons began as a short story, "The Improper Princess," and was expanded to novel length at the insistence of Jane Yolen, my editor at Harcourt. It, and the subsequent two books, tell the story of Cimorene, a fairy-tale princess who finds her expected duties boring and therefore runs away to become the "captive" princess of a dragon.