Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Mistress of the Night(Forgotten Realms: The Priests, #2)
A rivalry as old as Faerun... Since the dawn of time, the faiths of Selune, goddess of the moon, and Shar, goddess of night, have clashed.
Among the great temples of Yhaunn, a dread premonition seizes the high priestess of Selune. Her only ally is Feena, a country priestess who carries the Moonmaiden’s special gift — she is a werewolf. But in Moonshadow Hall, Feena’s blessing may prove a curse.
In the low places of Yhaunn, a painful certainty grips a young scion of a great house. Keph Thingoleir knows that his only chance to escape his family lies with a source of dark power — the cult of the Mistress of the Night. But how much is Keph willing to sacrifice?
When souls are at stake and ancient secrets rise, faith alone may prove a fragile shield in Faerun’s oldest battle.