Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
[click cover to enlarge]
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Willows at Christmas(Wind in the Willows, #4)
Published on 1998
Edited by Seregil of Rhiminee Sep 07, 2010
The twelve days of Christmas are fast approaching and Mole is planning to enjoy every one of them with his River Bank friends.
So when the normally cheerful Toad despairs at the arrival of Mrs. Ffleshe, a quite impossibly rude houseguest who every year sets out to protect Toad from overindulgence, Mole must do something about it. But the plan he hatches with Ratty, Badger, and Otter to rescue Toad goes horribly wrong.
With the prospect of spending Christmas in jail and a trial for capital offences soon to follow, Mole will have to work hard if he is to salvage something of the Christmas spirit for his friends.
Book Reviews (total reviews 0)
Be the first one to write a review