Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||1 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Caution! You are about to enter a world...
...where all engineering ingenuity has been employed for public spectacles of torture and death.
...where the stock market operated with pari-mutuel machines.
...where a court clerk transcribes testimony on punch cards, then feeds it to a jury machine.
...where the dream real-estate development of today has become a cracked-concrete savage jungle.
In this world, young lawyer Charles Mundin battles a great combine of corporate interest - battles them in board meetings and in dark alley - in a struggle that lays bare some brutal promises about the future... promises we are beginning to make right now.