Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
When he was a boy, Tim Jensen knew the true meaning of fear, for it haunted his nights and set in motion the tragic events that would steal his sanity, take his youth, and shape the rest of his life. These days, Tim gets by most of the time... with the past still casting a long shadow over the muted sense of normalcy that he has struggled for as an adult. But lurking in the dim-lit corners of his world, hiding within the darkest recesses of his senses, something that may or may not be a figment of Tim's imagination is watching – and waiting. The waking nightmare that has lasted more than fifteen years may have only just begun...