Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Infinity(Chronicles of Nick, #1)
At fourteen, Nick Gautier thinks he knows everything about the world around him. Streetwise, tough and savvy, his quick sarcasm is the stuff of legends... until the night when his best friends try to kill him. Saved by a mysterious warrior who has more fighting skills than Chuck Norris, Nick is sucked into the realm of the Dark-Hunters: immortal vampire slayers who risk everything to save humanity.
Nick quickly learns that the human world is only a veil for a much larger and more dangerous one: a world where the captain of the football team is a werewolf and the girl he has a crush on goes out at night to stake the undead.
But before he can even learn the rules of this new world, his fellow students are turning into flesh eating zombies. And he's next on the menu.
As if starting high school isn't hard enough... now Nick has to hide his new friends from his mom, his chainsaw from the principal, and keep the zombies and the demon Simi from eating his brains, all without getting grounded or suspended. How in the world is he supposed to do that?