Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
It was passed down from generation to generation. The legend of the Dark'Un, the strange beast that roamed Pale Dove Mountain. The dark and menacing shape-shifter that none had ever seen – at least not and lived to tell about it – except, so it was said, old Fletcher Brice, who lived at the foot of the mountain.
No one really believed in the Dark'Un. It was just a story to make a child's flesh crawl. Until Old Man Brice died. Now the people of Tucker's Mill, Tennessee, would be forced to believe.