Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Repulsive. Disgusting. Beyond the realm of good taste... A serial killer records the abominations he has committed... on the only journal he has in his possession. A man moves into a new abode that is plagued with a spider problem... or is it the other way around? A sadistic fiend prepares for Halloween with razored treats and poisonous prizes... A young boy's dreams echo of torture, death, and genocide... An old man's living fluids reveal a horrible secret from his past... A mentally-unstable woman uses a sexual obsession to take an unwilling hostage... Parasites from within, self-vampirism, and spontaneous decay... all stem from a voodoo curse cast upon the unfortunate survivors of a Louisiana family... This is the sick stuff.
- Mass Appeal
- The Abduction
- Pins & Needles
- Old Hacker
- Mojo Mama