Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||2 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
The Fractal Prince(The Quantum Thief Trilogy, #2)
On the day the Hunter comes for me, I am killing ghost cats from the Schrödinger Box.
On the edges of physical space a thief, helped by a sardonic ship, is trying to break into a Schrödinger box.
He is doing the job for his patron, and owner of the ship, Mieli. In the box is his freedom. Or not.
The box is protected by codes that twist logic and sanity. And the ship is under attack.
The thief is nearly dead, the ship is being eaten alive.
Jean de Flambeur is running out of time. All of him.
And on earth, two sisters in a city of fast ones, shadow players and jinni contemplate a revolution.
There are many more stories than can be told even in a thousand nights and one night, but these two stories will twist, and combine. And reality will spiral.
In Hannu Rajaniemi's sparkling follow-up to the critically acclaimed, international sensation THE QUANTUM THIEF, he returns to his awe-inspiring vision of the universe and we find out what the future held for Earth.