Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Shadow Dance(Shadow, #3)
A deadly plague is sweeping through Allanmere, brought by a stranger whose race vanished long before the humans of Allanmere, or the elves of the forest, came to the land.
Now Shadow must lead that stranger and her best friend Donya into the deadly swamp known as the Dim Reaches in search of a cure for the plague hidden among the traces of a race long gone.