Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
[click cover to enlarge]
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
A Bright Enchantment(Tales from the Land of Erin, #1)
Published on 1985
Edited by Seregil of Rhiminee Sep 07, 2010
"Time flew by. In a flash the Sidhe had used their magic to build themselves a castle of marble. Then, as the clouds raced across the sky like a speeded-up film, their enemies swarmed in, demon folk looking like huge snakes, riding demon horses that looked like dragons. In seconds the battle had begun..."
The story of The Sunken Town is just one of the many legends from Ireland's distant past that Michael Scott has brought vividly to life. Here are tales of fabulous creatures and fearsome warriors, of ancient gods and heroes of old, all woven together into a magical evocation of bygone times.
Book Reviews (total reviews 0)
Be the first one to write a review