Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Let me speak of the time of the gods, I speak of a time of mystery and power, a time of awe, a time of magic, I speak of an elder, lost time.
Let me speak then
of the man born of a woman cloistered in the faith of the White Christ, a
man born of her by a petty lordling who took her virginity and her
Let me speak of the man who carried his hatred with him like a newly-honed sword, ever ready to strike. Let me speak of the voyage of vengeance that went beyond the world of Men and into the enchanted realms of Faery. Let me speak of Maildun.