Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||1 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Angel Fever(Angel Trilogy, #3)
As half-angel Willow strives to save the world from her parasitic
otherworldly kin, romance and tension heat up to a climactic finale.
In the devastated remains of the world, millions of people live in "Edens" provided by the angels who have all but enslaved humanity. As the angelic stranglehold on humanity tightens, Willow and Alex are recruiting and training new Angel Killers while struggling to hold ground on the celestial battlefield.
Willow continues to struggle with feelings for Seb, and her love and resolve are tested as a shattering revelation sends Alex on a separate journey. Now that the final battle versus the angels is about to begin and the fate of the world hangs in the balance each of them must face the consequences of their own choices. Will love endure? Will the human race survive?