Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
When Temptation Burns(Shadow Keepers, #6)
FBI agent Alexis Martin knows that vampires exist — because one of them
killed her sister. Assigned to investigate a series of bizarre homicides
in Los Angeles, Alexis believes the murders are the work of rogue
vampires — perhaps even the monster responsible for her sister’s death.
Now she finally has a chance for retribution. Even better, Alexis
receives unexpected help from a sexy stranger as hungry for rogue blood
as she is.
Serge is a centuries-old bad boy who stays off the grid — keeping his secrets, his hunger, and his heart safe from exposure. A new breed of vampire that feeds off other shadowers, Serge finds sweet torture in Alexis’s arms. Loving her is a chance to be free from the hiding, the loneliness, the secrecy. But the truth about what he is, and what he’s done, may banish him to the dark confines of his own private hell — and destroy the beginnings of their love.