Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
32 Fangs(Laura Caxton, #5)
In the explosive conclusion to the vampire series begun with 13 BULLETS, heroine Laura Caxton and her long-time nemesis, vampire Justinia Malvern, finally clash in a decisive – and bloody – showdown.
Laura Caxton's battles against vampire Justinia Malvern have cost her everything - the lives of her friends and family, her freedom... and perhaps even her humanity. But even now, reduced to a solitary existence as a wanted fugitive, Laura's not through fighting. In fact, she's got a plan – a plan that will force Malvern to come to her and allow the two enemies to face off one last time. The ever-wily Malvern has plans of her own, though... plans that involve Laura's few remaining friends, a battalion of cops and an army of half-dead slaves.