Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
[click cover to enlarge]
|Reading now||1 times|
|Reading list||2 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Taken at Dusk(Shadow Falls, #3)
Published on April 5, 2012
Edited by Seregil of Rhiminee Apr 05, 2012
The eagerly awaited third installment of C. C. Hunter's spectacular Shadow Falls series for young adults.
Kylie Galen believes that if she can just uncover what she is, all the other uncertainties in her life will suddenly make sense. And things really need to make sense right now. For starters, her heart is still torn between Lucas and Derek — or it was. Now, she’s beginning to wonder if she was wrong about both boys.
But it’s not just romance that’s leaving Kylie conflicted. She’s also being haunted by an amnesia-striken ghost who can’t remember who she is. Complicating matters even more is the message the spirit brings from the world beyond: Death is imminent for someone at Shadow Falls Camp — and this time, there’s nothing Kylie can do to stop it...
Book Reviews (total reviews 0)
Be the first one to write a review