Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Omega Point(Richards & Klein, #2)
The powerful artificial intelligence designated k52 has a plan - an artificial reality based on our own universe would theoretically give him enough data to be able to alter reality itself, and direct the destiny of mankind, and make him into a god.
It's down to Richards and Klein to stop him - even though the alternative good be even worse!