Risingshadow is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases.
Here you can find detailed book information and absorbing reviews.
Run by dedicated speculative fiction fans for other bookworms!
- A review of Lord Horror #7 (Hard Core Horror #5) and Lord Horror #8 (Reverbstorm #1)
- A review of Kenny Soward's Rough Magic
- GUEST POST (AND GIVEAWAY): Life (almost) imitating art by Sean Benham, author of Blope
- A review of D.E.M. Emrys' From Man to Man
- A review of Lord Horror: Reverbstorm (script by David Britton, art by John Coulthart)
|Reading now||0 times|
|Reading list||0 times|
|Browsed last 7 days|
Tithe of the Saviours(Chronicles of a Cosmic Warlord, #3)
The Declension bring their armies through the Gate of the Waking Dream and march in overwhelming force on Haven. They slaughter the pagan gods and destroy the community. They take Hella prisoner, and Jillan is forced to submit to them. The Declension start to drain all life from the realm.
Jillan is tortured by the Declension as they seek to apprehend the manner of the magic he once had, so that they might themselves master it. They break him utterly. He is condemned to a mine to labour in misery for the Declension during his few remaining days. He is a man without hope.